[Insight-developers] Help! PathToPathFilter

John M. Galeotti jgaleotti at cmu . edu
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:50:34 -0400

As part of the path support I am adding to ITK, I need to make a
PathToPathFilter base class.  Unfortunately, it appears that all
existing filters output data objects (such as Images and Meshes) that
descend from DataObject, whereas paths descend from FunctionBase which
descends directly from Object.  Will it be necessary to redesign the
path hierarchy and recode all the paths to descend from DataObject, or
is there a better way to make a PathToPathFilter than to pattern it
after the existing *To*Filter Types?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
John Galeotti
jgaleotti at cmu . edu