[Insight-developers] Image iterator API

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Wed, 7 May 2003 18:08:26 -0600 (MDT)

Yes it looks like I should not have changed GoToEndOfLine in this class as
it is consistent with the "past end" definition of end.  This is a third
combination of "begin" and "end" definitions that I overlooked.

I have a fix I'll check in in the morning.

Thanks,

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science