[Insight-developers] False Positives in test

Hans Johnson hans-johnson@uiowa.edu
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:50:36 -0600

Dashboard Experts,

I am seeing several false positives on the dashboard. For example, the
./Testing/Code/IO/itkVOLImageIOTest should fail because there is no VOL
image available.  It looks like all the "uiowa" machines have started
passing this test starting with Saturdays nightly build.

Some other information that may help diagnose the problem:

1)  I do a fresh checkout and configuration of DART every night.
2)  I do a completely clean build every night
rm -rf $(BUILDDIR) && mkdir -p $(BUILDDIR) && cd $(BUILDDIR) && cmake
$(SOURCEDIR)

I hope that someone will know what the problem is, because I will not
have much time this week to do a lot of diagnosis on this.

Regards,
Hans

Hans J. Johnson                              W294 GH
hans-johnson@uiowa.edu                       Dept. of Psychiatry
http://www.psychiatry.uiowa.edu/~hjohnson    The University of Iowa
(319) 353-8587                               Iowa City, IA 52242