[Insight-developers] Histogram code

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:31:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi.
There is a method, IncreaseFrequency(measurement
vector, frequency value) that actually does what you
suggested.

The GetMeasurementVector method returns the center (a
vector) of the bin. GetMeasurement(n, dim) returns the
center of n-th bins along the dim-th dimension (which
is a scalar value).

Thanks,

--- "Miller, James V (Research)" <millerjv@crd.ge.com>

=====