[Insight-developers] Can i make a ProcessObject that outputs something other than a DataObject?

C. Aaron Cois cacst11+@pitt.edu
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:12:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_08D1_01C2EE10.CC1C4F50

Hey all,
   =20
        I'm trying to make a few ProcessObjects to do some of our medial =
correspondence stuff.  What I need is a ProcessObject (or something like =
one, i suppose) that can take in two Images and output a vnl_matrix with =
data collected from the two images.  Since the output isn't an image =
itself, i knew this object couldn't be a filter, but I figured it could =
be a generic ProcessObject...however, it seems that ProcessObject =
absolutely requires its output to be a DataObject.  Is there any way =
around this, or is there a suitable alternative type of object i could =
use?  Thanks

    -Aaron
------=_NextPart_000_08D1_01C2EE10.CC1C4F50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hey all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
I'm trying to=20
make a few ProcessObjects to do some of our medial correspondence =
stuff.&nbsp;=20
What I need is a ProcessObject (or something like one, i suppose) that =
can take=20
in two Images and output a vnl_matrix with data collected from the two=20
images.&nbsp; Since the output isn't an image itself, i knew this object =

couldn't be a filter, but I figured it could be a&nbsp;generic=20
ProcessObject...however, it seems that ProcessObject absolutely requires =
its=20
output to be a DataObject.&nbsp; Is there any way around this, or is =
there a=20
suitable alternative type of object i could use?&nbsp; =
Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -Aaron=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_08D1_01C2EE10.CC1C4F50--