[Insight-developers] sys/param.h

Kent Williams norman-k-williams@uiowa.edu
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:33:26 -0600

sys/param.h is included to pick up the system constant MAXPATHLEN --
I'm going to punt on picking it up from the environment/OS and just put a=
=20
constant in itkIOCommon.h.  This will be checked in as soon as kitware.co=
m=20
wakes up again.

A 'right now' fix is to comment out the include and just #define MAXPATHL=
EN