[Insight-developers] New error from cmake

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:38:01 -0500

This was put in by the VXL folks because in one of the CMakeLists.txt
files they had, they used the build directory in a regular expression,
and the + confused it.   I think it is safe to remove.

-Bill