[Insight-developers] New error from cmake

Hans Johnson hjohnson@mail.psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:28:06 -0600 (CST)

Bill,

I have been having the same problem.  I am building on nfs mounted drives
have the '+' sign in the mount point names.  This change happened sometime
between 4:30pm CST and 8:30pm CST if that helps.

Regards,
Hans