[Insight-developers] Is someone working on adding a VOLImage?

Hans Johnson hans-johnson@uiowa.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:11:34 -0600

VOL image users,

I am tracking down why tests are failing on some of my build platforms,
and I noticed that the itkVOLImageIOTest is failing because it requires
an input image, and no is given in: Insight/Testing/Code/IO/CMakeLists.txt.

Could someone please add a VOL file to Insight/Testing/Data/Input, and
then modify Insight/Testing/Code/IO/CMakeLists.txt to point to that file?

Thanks,
Hans

Hans J. Johnson                              W294 GH
hans-johnson@uiowa.edu                       Dept. of Psychiatry
http://www.psychiatry.uiowa.edu/~hjohnson    The University of Iowa
(319) 353-8587                               Iowa City, IA 52242