[Insight-developers] vtk

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 16:46:55 -0500

Hi,

Just doing a fresh install of everything to test out...well..everything.

Can the VTK folks make USE_ANSI_STDLIB a non-advanced option?   I know
to set this to on, but since I didn't see it in the CMake list on
windows, I figured cool, look how many fewer options there are that I
need to worry about....only to then have to re-run cmake, turn on
advanced options, turn on the ansi option, and then recompile everything
once ITK complained about VTK being compiled without USE_ANSI_STDLIB.

I'm using the vtk official release...source code....

Thanks,
Stephen

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward@unc.edu
(919) 966-9695