[Insight-developers] Regression testing update

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:32:00 -0500

Great !,

BTW, one of the very active users, Mathieu Malaterre,
just contributed a reader (ImageIO) for a file format.
This is comming from the CREATIS group at the INSA in Lyon.

The new files were checked in Code/IO.

itkStimulateImageIO.h
itkStimulateImageIO.cxx
itkStimulateImageIOFactory.h
itkStimulateImageIOFactory.cxx

No test is for this format has been setup yet.

He also contributed some examples for edge detection,
I'm adding latex comments for them to put them in the
SoftwareGuide.

   Luis