[Insight-developers] Can't CMakeSetup InsightApplications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:50:11 -0500

Mark,

You get this message whenever one of the FLTK components have not
been found.

Pass to "Advanced" mode and double check that all the FLTK libraries,
the Include path and the path for fluid are correctly set.

Luis