[Insight-developers] Exception not a test failure - other linux machines

Lydia Ng lng@insightful.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:04:53 -0800

Hi Brad,

The ImageRegistrationMethodTest seems happy now on hythloth.kitware.

The same test is failing on several other linux/gcc machines - do you
think that it is failing for a similar reason?

- Lydia