[Insight-developers] Need sample Input files

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:04:57 -0500

Bill,

What is a reasonable size for these files ?

BrainWeb images for example are about 8Mb
in size...

Are synthetic images a reasonable option ?
(e.g. a 100x100x100 image with a binary
spheree...).

Can we define "small" as something about
1Mb ?