[Insight-developers] Re: VTK ITK tcl/python connection

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:56:17 -0400

Nothing really to wait for.   The ConnectVTKITK should be a directory
in InsightApplications, and most of the macros from Wrapping/CSWig/CMakeLists.txt
should be moved to ITKConfig.cmake.in.

-Bill