[Insight-developers] CableSwig

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:34:30 -0400

Thanks Bill.  Sometime around mid-morning, I finally got all the updates.
I am now building Python wrappers for ITK.

There still seems to be a problem with dependency checks.  It took several
builds
for gccxml, cswig, etc. to build to completion.  Once they were built, it
took
several more builds to get the wrappers built.  The wrappers for Algorithms
tried to build before the wrappers for Numerics which didn't fly. Repeated
builds
finally got everything built.  This could impact the automated testing.

Jim