[Insight-developers] ITK-compatible version of VTK

Mark Foskey mark_foskey@unc.edu
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:47:46 -0500

On the tcon I mentioned that the precompiled binaries of VTK available
from the VTK site aren't compatible with ITK.  I just posted about this
issue to the VTK users' list requesting that an ITK-compatible version
of VTK be avaible as a precompiled binary.  However, it occurs to me
that perhaps the ITK-compatible version should be available from our
site.  The downside of this is that it would strengthen the impression
that you can't use ITK with anything but VTK.  But it would be very
nice if people could just run the self-installer and have a VTK they
could link ITK apps with.

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436  Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey@unc.edu            Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC