[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide CMake build error -- please help.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:59:17 -0500

Hi Jisung,

You will need CMake 1.6 (updated from CVS)
to build the documentation.

The support for Latex was added in the
module

           FindLATEX.cmake

You are probably ok with RedHat 8.0 since
it should have a recent version of Ghostscript.
(version 8.0 is required for creating the
right PDF compatible with Acrobat 5.0).

Let me know if you have any problems,