[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide.pdf current version

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:06:07 -0500

Luis,

This looks great!

My first suggestion is to put the "the code for this section is in example foo.cxx"
in some sort of callout.  Perhaps in a light grey box in the margin to the right of the section
header.

Once my update finishes, I'll take a look at generating the files with MikTex on the PC.

Jim