[Insight-developers] ObjectMorphologyImageFilterTest

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:02:07 -0500

Hi Josh,

It is my fault - I think you and I checked stuff in on nearly the same day.

Actually, it looks like there is a flaw in my logic in handling faces.
  I am using two neighborhood iterators and have the one with the larger
kernel size drive the definition of the faces, but it looks like I will
have to calculate the faces for each iterator if their kernels are
different sizes.   Is that correct?