[Insight-developers] DART Coverage Tests are not working

Hans Johnson hans-johnson@uiowa.edu
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:03:14 -0600

Hello ITK Dartboard Maintainers,

I just wanted to let you know that the Dartboard is not displaying the
code coverage for some of the files being tested.  The file that I am
most interested in is the ./­Code/­IO/­itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx file.  It
claims that only 11.82% is being tested, but I can not tell what 11.82%
is being tested because the file is displayed when clicking on this link.

Thanks,
Hans
Hans J. Johnson                              W294 GH
hans-johnson@uiowa.edu                       Dept. of Psychiatry
http://www.psychiatry.uiowa.edu/~hjohnson    The University of Iowa
(319) 353-8587                               Iowa City, IA 52242