[Insight-developers] Checkins I've made W.R.T. Byteswapping & Analyze File Byte Swapping

Kent Williams kent@mail.psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:06:52 -0600

After local testing I've checked in my changes to itkByteSwapper.txx and =
=2Eh=20
that now supports byte-swapping double-precision.  This now allows loadin=
g=20
double precision Mayo/Analyze file.

Hans caught something looking at the dashboard that I didn't -- in the=20
itkCommonTests, the byteswapper test was set up to FAIL if double precisi=
on=20
byte swapping succeeds and SUCCEED if it fails.  I've changed that code s=
o=20
there's no error if, err... there's no error;  if anyone feels proprietar=
y=20
about that particular test they might want to look at it and make sure I =
did=20
the right thing.