[Insight-developers] Re: Your changes to CMakeLists.txt

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:06:59 -0500

BasicFilters has some tests with arguments.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad King [mailto:brad.king@kitware.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 9:42 AM
To: Bill Lorensen
Cc: Insight Developers List
Subject: [Insight-developers] Re: Your changes to CMakeLists.txt

> Some tests require arguments. For example, in BasicFilters,
> BilateralImageFIlterTest2 takes 2 arguments. How should this be handled
> with the new setup?

I didn't change the directories that had tests with special arguments
(FEM, Statistics).  I guess I missed the fact that those had arguments.
I also see that there are several special options to turn threads on/off
in the current itkTestMain.h.  I'm reverting back to the old
manually-implemented test drivers for now.  After the release I'll have
time to implement a new solution.

-Brad