[Insight-developers] Doxygen order with itk namespace

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:41:37 -0500

Hi,

Mathieu Malaterre pointed out that Doxygen generates
differnet documentation depending on the relative
position of the keywords:

    "namespace"     and      "\class" (or \brief)

Here are the two cases:

A)  namespace itk {

        /** \class Foo */
        class Foo {
        };
     }

    this arrangement will not put the class
    inside the itk namespace

B)  /** \class Foo  */

     namespace itk {

      class Foo {
       };
     }

    This arrangement will put the class inside
    the namespace itk

----

I guess that (B) is the case we want to have in the
toolkit. In any case, wheter we choose (A) or (B)
the problem is that currently the toolkit has a mix
of both. It will be nice to clear this up for the
release.  It not  a difficult task... mostly cut
pasting lines, but it will require to visit all
the files in the toolkit.

Are there any objections for doing this cleaning ?

(Silence will be interpreted as aproval)

   Thanks

    Luis