[Insight-developers] Doxygen question/documentation comment

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:08:42 -0500

Hi Daniel,

This can be fixed by adding this macro to the
list of macros to be expanded before the doc
is generated.

Please go to the directory:

    Insight/Utilities/Doxygen

and edit the file:

    doxygen.config.in

If you search for something like "GetMacro"
you will find the section where all the
macros to be expanded are listed. (around
line 505).

Just add the names of the macros you have
found to be missing. Notice that you have
to escape the end of line with "\"

    Luis