[Insight-developers] VXLNumerics (vnl)

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:07:30 -0500

I think what I am going to do is create a new directory:
Utilities/vxl

And then cvs remove the Code/Numerics/vxl stuff.   So, all
the history/tags will be there.    Also, I can check in the
new vxl and test it while the old one is still around.

It makes more sense that vxl is a Utility like png, zlib and MetaIO.
Also, the build order will be more sane.  Also, it will be easier to
use vxl if you want, and not the internal one.   The library VXLNumerics
will no longer

Right now it goes:  Code/Numerics/vxl Code/Common Code/Numerics.

So, the history will be there, and I will wait until it is working
before making ITK depend on it.

-Bill