[Insight-developers] Projects Page

Mark Foskey mark_foskey@unc.edu
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:00:15 -0500

Julien,

Would it be easy for you to set it up so that people with CVS access
can create their own new projects?  Perhaps when they send you an email
you could give them admin privileges?

The reasons I think this would be a good idea are:

1. You shouldn't have to do the work of being the gateway for creating
a new project entry on the site.

2. People are more likely to actually add new projects to the system if
they can do it themselves.

3. We shouldn't worry about people messing up other people's project
entries -- this is a responsible group.

What do you think?