[Insight-developers] how to read in a .raw image

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:53:13 -0500

Or you can use MetaImageImporter in the applications directory to help
you specify a metaheader file that descibes your data and allows the
MetaIO factory to read it in...

Stephen

Julien Jomier wrote:
> Hi Ting,
>
> You can look at Insight/Testing/Code/IO/itkRawImageIOTest2.cxx
> Basically you have to create an ImageIO and set the parameters you
> need manually:
>  io->SetDimensions(i,dim[i]);
>
> and give the IO to the reader via reader->SetImageIO(io);
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Julien

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward@unc.edu
(919) 966-9695