[Insight-developers] Is there a definitive list of File type suffixes?

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:31:48 -0500

Hi

mha = all (header and data)

mhd = header only

Reality is that the internal tags have the ultimate say on where the
data is, but the above is how I designed things...

Stephen