[Insight-developers] Call for Help !: Mac users : SPIE Tutorial

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:52:23 -0500

Hi,

As you may know we are bringing ITK CDs to SPIE.

We are suggesting attendees to bring their laptops
so they can run the examples during the course.

Some of the attendees have asked the ignominious
question:

         "Can I bring a Mac Laptop ?"

( They don't even asked for Linux! )

But...
the CDs we have prepared only have binaries for Windows...

So,... call for help !

Does any Mac user out there has an *very recent* ITK
build for which you could put all the binaries in a
CD and Fedex to me ? of put in an FTP site were I could
get it ? or we can also set a directory in our FTP
incoming site.

I'm looking for a full build including FLTK + VTK
demo applications...

(but of course will take any lower offer  :-)

Any volunters ?

   Thanks

    Luis