[Insight-developers] Moved the directories GPDM2DTest and GPDM3DTest from Examples to Applications....

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:00:47 -0500

Hi Folks-

We had an accidental check-in of the GPDM2DTest and GPDM3DTest directories
into Insight/Examples. I moved them into the Insight/Applications
directory. If you updated this morning or late yesterday you may have to
adjust your CVS directory. I did this by deleting these two directories in
Insight/Examples and then editing the Insight/Examples/CVS/Entries file and
removing the two entries to GPDM2DTest and GPDM3DTest. (Bill or Brad may
have a better way.)

Please do not check anything into Insight/Examples without consortium
consensus because it is so tightly tied to the documentation.

Will