[Insight-developers] Raw image IO factory?

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:58:14 -0500

I've made the changes, but will not check-in until after the first tag.

About the extensions...they seemed like a good idea at the time and I
hesitate to change them, but I am open to adding other aliases :)