[Insight-developers] libitkvcl.a not installed?

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:04:59 -0500

Kent,
Hold off for now. We're still dealing with vxl upgrade issues.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Williams [mailto:norman-k-williams at uiowa . edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:51 AM
To: insight-developers at itk . org
Subject: [Insight-developers] libitkvcl.a not installed?

I built the current ITK CVS version OK this morning, but
InsightApplications fails to build, because libitkvcl.a is not getting
copied on installation.

I build  InsightApplications by first building and installing Insight.
Then, InsightApplications is built against the installed Insight tree.

Is this yet another configuration problem on my part, or is there
possibly a flaw in the build/install system in Insight, such that
libitkvcl.a is being built, but not copied int InsightToolkit/lib during
install?