[Insight-developers] CableSwig CVS-version --- testing = examples (?), but never called and don't run

Bertram G Herzog bertram at bwh . harvard . edu
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 09:13:49 -0500

Hello Altogether, Dear fellow "CableSwiggers",

I am using CableSwig for a medical wrapping project (offis DICOM toolkit
3.5.3). However, when compiling the CVS-Source of CableSwig (today's
download and older versions) I have to admit that the "Testing" subtree
never seems to get installed, neither does it produce a valid
compile-result when included manually in the "SUBDIRS" (some
include-files missing). However, these testing examples are much easier
than deriving the complete "How-CSWIG-really-works" from its usage in
the ITK-wrapping tree. (By the way, do I have a general
misunderstanding, because of the now TWO sudirs for CABLE _and_ CSWIG; I
thought CSWIG is going to replace CABLE, and the CMakeList.txt for CSWIG
seems to include the CABLE functionalities.)

Thanks for some clarification, if I am mislead in my opinion and am just
missing a quick "introduction",
   Bertram

P.S.: Nevertheless will I try to get it running by myself, because I _really_ need this part of CSWIG for an ongoing project and already played around with it during the last couple of weeks.
Thanks.

--

                    Bertram Herzog
(Cand. Med.-Inf. Universität Heidelberg / FH Heilbronn)