[Insight-developers] Re: itkSemaphore on Mac

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:48:49 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Brad,

This is not good news.  From discussions I've seen on the web, Mac OS
X is supposed to support pthread semaphores, but there may be another
way.  I've seen reference to IPC semaphores on the mac.  I'll do some
searching.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697