[Insight-developers] Re: [inbox] Re: BlobSpatialObject

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:39:21 -0400

To pick on me you must try much harder than that :)   I wasn't feeling
picked-on at all!

I like the idea of adding more to the book - there is a ton more to be
said; time was the limiting factor...

Thanks,
Stephen