[Insight-developers] STEP 1: Getting better ! : coverage GREEN

Ting Chen chenting at graphics . cis . upenn . edu
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:23:25 -0400

Hi! Luis, I notice that itkBinarymask3Dmeshsource is now be too low on the
coverage.

it seems to me that is because in the test file, I tried to create
deformable surface based on a cubic, which means a lot lines that will only
be called when we process on complicate local features will not be called in
the test. can you make change in the test file so that the surface is
created based on a sphere? I think that will probably solve most of the
problem.

I am not sure if it is ok for me to check in another version of test at this
time.

thanks

ting