[Insight-developers] coverage for Type macro

Mark Foskey mark_foskey at unc . edu
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:55:27 -0400

You need to call the function GetNameOfClass().  You might take a look
at the last lines of
Testing\Code\Numerics\Statistics\itkSampleClassifierTest.cxx.  In this
case, the type specifiers before the ::'s are because Jisung needed to
test the itkTypeMacro on the base class.