[Insight-developers] STEP 1: REMOVE UNTESTED CODE BY FRIDAY AUGUST 8, 9:00 EST

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:49:51 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Luis,

I agree with the wisdom of purging untested code.  Just want to make sure
that the dashboard is not the only judge and jury.

A few notable classes probably deserve clemency:

./Code/Common/itk_hashtable.cxx
./Code/Common/itkImageIteratorWithIndex.h, .txx
./Code/Common/itkRandomIteratorWithIndex.h, .txx
./Code/Common/itkReverseIterator.h, .txx
./Code/Common/itkNumericTraits.cxx
./Code/Common/itkVector.cxx

and itkNeighborhoodAlgorithm.h, of course. I believe all of these are in
use in tested code.

I've noticed that there are many classes like itkNeighborhoodAlgorithm
where one of .h/.txx is listed as untested but the corresponding .txx/.h
has coverage.

Josh.
 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science