[Insight-developers] itkHistogramImageToImageMetric : missing tests

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:31:28 -0400

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks for adding the tests.

Abstract classes should be tested by instantiating
one of their concrete subclasses and exercising on
them the functionalities provided by the base class
(the abstract class).

Please let us know if you encounter any difficulty
in doing so.