[Insight-developers] Is there a development version of the InsightApplications?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:40:32 -0400

Hi Kent,

It is unlikely that the release 1.2 of the Applications
will compile with the CVS version of the ITK library.

You may have to use:

1) Insight version 1.2 with InsightApplications version 1.2

   or

2) Insight CVS with InsightApplications CVS

----

The applications need to evolve along with the library...

Luis