[Insight-developers] IOCommon.h errors

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:06:35 -0400

I might have jumped the gun but I tried to use the kwsys
utilities yesterday but had compiler errors for a "missing" include file.

I tried to do a

#include <itkkwsys/SystemTools.hxx>

inside a file in Testing/Code/Common but the compiler kept saying that file
could not be found.  I looked at the CMakeLists.txt files and it looks as
though the directory for kwsys gets created in the build tree as itkkwsys.
Digging through the CMakeCache, however, it looked like there were reference
to kwsys and not itkkwsys for libraries, etc.  So I figured you weren't
quite done with the configuration.