[Insight-developers] Installation under Linux

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek@crd.ge.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:34:01 -0400

Another thing: make install does not do a build, it simply installs the
code.  Since I do not know what the default make target is (usually
something like "all"), I have to do: make; make install.  Could "make
install" be taught to bring the code up to date before installing?

Thanks,
-dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Hoffman [mailto:bill.hoffman@kitware.com]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 3:03 PM
To: Lorensen, William E (Research); Lorensen, William E (Research);
'Holmes, David R., Ph.D.'; Blezek, Daniel J (Research);
'insight-developers@public.kitware.com'
Subject: RE: [Insight-developers] Installation under Linux

Perhaps folks would remember more if they had to type it.
If you know about a class in ITK, I assume you read some docs
on it, or you looked at the source code.   At that point, you
would know where it was.   If we put the #include <kit/ in the
documentation for the classes, it should not be that much
of a problem.

-Bill