[Insight-developers] Problems compiling with fltk 1.1rc3

Mark Foskey mark_foskey@unc.edu
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:43:29 -0400

I am getting the compilation error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lNOTFOUND

Apparently the unavailable library is libfltk_image.

when I try to compile DicomImageViewer.  This was working on Wednesday.
  I get the problem on both Windows and Linux with fltk 1.1rc3, but not
with rc7.  I'll fix the problem by updating my fltk installation, but I
think it would be good if everybody didn't have to do that.

If you don't think that's the problem, I'd be interested to know that too.

Here's a transcript:

clarke$make
/usr/local/bin/cmake
-S/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight/Examples/DicomImageViewer
-O/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux/Examples/DicomImageViewer
-H/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight -B/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux
c++ -rdynamic -ftemplate-depth-50 DicomImageViewer.o
-L/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux/bin -L/usr/local/lib -lpthread -ldl
-lITKAlgorithms -lVXLNumerics -lITKCommon -lITKBasicFilters -lm
-lITKBasicFilters -lITKIO -lFltkImageViewer -lfltk -lfltk_gl
-lfltk_forms -lNOTFOUND -lGL -lGLU -lITKNumerics -litkpng -litkzlib
-lMetaIO -lITKCommon -lVXLNumerics -lm -lpthread -ldl
-Wl,-rpath,/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux/bin:/usr/local/lib  -o
/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux/bin/DicomImageViewer
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lNOTFOUND
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux/bin/DicomImageViewer] Error 1
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436   Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey@unc.edu             Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC