[Insight-developers] error in FloodFilledSpatialFunctionConditionalIterator

Damion Shelton dmshelto@andrew.cmu.edu
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:52:49 -0400

Hi,

It appears that some changes made to
FloodFilledSpatialFunctionConditionalIterator last week are causing
build problems in our code. Specifically:

PixelType & Get(void)

was changed to

const PixelType & Get(void) const.

The former compiles correctly in the blox code while the latter does
not. I'm not sure why this isn't showing up in the dashboards, since it
should affect the test as well (the code causing the problem is in
BloxCoreAtomImage.txx, which is exercised by
/BasicFilters/BloxCoreAtomTest.cxx).

In any case, the problem seems to be that the new version of the Get()
function enforces a const return type while the existing code assumed
that Get returned an object that could be modified; i.e.
myIterator.Get().SetFoo(value);

Am I misinterpreting what's going on? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Damion-