[Insight-developers] itkBSplineInterpolationImageFunction

Bradley Wyman bwyman@insightful.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:23:58 -0700

Jim,

	I am the offending party. I am open for suggestions.  Originally the =
functionality of itkBSplineDecompositionImageFilter (this creates the =
B-Spline coefficients) was self contained in the =
itkBSplineInterpolationImageFunction.  However, this functionality is =
required for a deformable registration method currently under =
development and it requires a filter implementation. =20

	So that there is only one code base to maintain I pulled the =
coefficient generation out and placed it into a filter.  What should I =
do to address the rule of not permitting Common to depend on =
BasicFilters?  We can roll back to the original version but then any =
changes made to itkBSplineDecompositionImageFilter will also have to be =
made to itkBSplineInterpolationImageFunction.  Having this dependency is =
an elegant though rule-breaking solution.=20
Brad Wyman, Ph.D.         Insightful Corp.
1700 Westlake Ave. N      (206)802-2256
Seattle, WA 98109         Fax: (206)283-6310=20
bwyman@insightful.com=20