[Insight-developers] The build problem I mentioned.

Mark Foskey mark_foskey@unc.edu
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:45:48 -0400

Here's the start of the output of make, for the failed build I
described.  I notice it says "-rdynamic", and I don't know why.  I will
try to reproduce the problem to see if perhaps it's because of something
I did wrong.

This is from an email I sent Brad yesterday (hitting ^R and thinking I
was sending to the list).

  /usr/local/bin/cmake -S/WorkSpace/foskey/SampleProject
  -O/WorkSpace/foskey/SampleProject-Linux
  -H/WorkSpace/foskey/SampleProject -B/WorkSpace/foskey/SampleProject-Linux
  c++ -rdynamic  itkSampleProject.o
  -L/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux/bin -lVXLNumerics -lITKCommon
  -Wl,-rpath,/WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux/bin  -o itkSampleProject
  /WorkSpace/foskey/Insight-Linux/bin/libITKCommon.a(itkDynamicLoader.o):
  In function `itk::DynamicLoader::OpenLibrary(char const *)':
  /WorkSpace/foskey/Insight/Code/Common/itkDynamicLoader.cxx:261:
  undefined reference to `dlopen'
  [...many more errors]

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436   Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey@unc.edu             Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC