[Insight-developers] Fwd: Re: help

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:42:16 -0400

--=====================_1201608221==.ALT

Can folks teaching courses please update handouts?
The GettingStarted document has changed quite a bit from
when it had cvspasswd in it.

Thanks.

-Bill

>From: "Gaozhu Peng" <gaozhu@caip.rutgers.edu>
>To: "Bill Hoffman" <bill.hoffman@kitware.com>
>Subject: Re: help
>Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:44:34 -0400
>
>Thanks for helping me. I got the documentation as a class handout. I can't tell you where they got it right now.
>Best, Jeff.

Can folks teaching courses please update handouts?<br>
The GettingStarted document has changed quite a bit from <br>
when it had cvspasswd in it.<br><br>
Thanks.<br><br>
-Bill<br><br>
&lt;gaozhu@caip.rutgers.edu&gt;<br>