[Insight-developers] [Fwd: Re: itk users mailing list]

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:19:33 -0500

--=====================_93367437==.ALT

It already says this:
You must enter a privacy password. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with your subscription. Do not use valuable passwords! Once a month, your password will be emailed to you as a reminder.

At 12:13 PM 11/21/2002 -0500, Stephen R. Aylward wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I think Michael has a valid point - perhaps we should put a warning (in red) on the page where they sign-up for an account.
>
>Stephen

emailed to you as a reminder. <br>
</ul>At 12:13 PM 11/21/2002 -0500, Stephen R. Aylward wrote:<br>
I think Michael has a valid point - perhaps we should put a warning (in
red) on the page where they sign-up for an account.<br><br>
Stephen<br><br>
-------- Original Message --------<br>