[Insight-developers] New IO classes

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta@uiowa.edu
19 Nov 2002 08:18:17 -0600

We have been working on the Analyze 7.5 reader to be used with the IO
factory method. We are about two weeks away from submitting this. We
wanted to run a few dashboard tests locally before submitting it. How
would you like to coordinate this Julien? We do have have datasets with
various orientation fields which can be used for the dashboard tests as
well.

Vince